- don’t like me
- liked me at one point, but don’t like me anymore
- hate what i post
- hate what i have to say about xyz topic
- find me annoying
- don’t have anything in common with me anymore, and are bored by the things i post
- feel obligated by whatever personal reason you may have to keep following me, even if literally any of those above things apply
this applies to mutuals as well. your dash should be your happy place, so no hard feelings and i wish you the best in life
have some cute pitbulls!
So I went into Macy’s and I’m not sure if this is the proper advertising strategy for belts.
this is either some fetish stuff or Attack on Titan
look at this bullshit anime owl
its a juvenille barred eagle owl and it grows up into a furby
I never knew there was an owl with the eyebrow game of The Great Owl from The Secret of NIMH.
Do you think Joe Biden has ever texted Obama a meme
Hillary once said in an interview that they were in a group message and they were sending ‘funny pictures’ and she just would say ‘get back to work’
literal leaders of the united states confirmed for meme loving fucks, country in both mortal shock and existential rejoice
i want to say something but i can’t think of a good way to say it so,
long story short: if you are legally an adult, even if you are an older teenager (18/19) or a person in your early twenties who does not feel like an adult nor know how to behave like one and think of…
fuck all this “be a role model” bullshit placed on celebrities. it’s not their job to raise your nasty ass kids.
when the test question says “describe what’s happening in the picture” but the picture be like
Jennifer Lawrence is not a thing to be passed around (Playboy.com)
Alright everybody, even fucking Playboy has officially condemned leaking nude pictures. Just let that sink in. (Also: four for you Playboy. You go Playboy.)
I want to see a reality tv show where straight dudes have to read the shitty messages they send to women to their mothers.
to catch a redditor
- Stop using the “o” words to describe fat people. The O words “obese” and “overweight” are clinical terms that reinforce the idea that human bodies should all fall into a narrow range of weight in order to be considered healthy. This is problematic on many levels.